ADVERTISEMENT

We're favored?!

VegasInsider has us as a two point favorite, with the over/under at 38. This predicts a score of 20-18.

SP+ has us losing 25-20.

It is hard to imagine that we'll get to 20 points. The RBs are going to have to have a good game.

Reactions: drewjin
It is hard to imagine that we'll get to 20 points. The RBs are going to have to have a good game.

Defense will have to create turnovers and give our offense short fields to get to 20 points.

Purdue has a QB situation as bad as ours. This game is pretty much a toss up.

I did bet the total at under 40.5 a few days ago.

Those lines all seem to be less than the typical 3 points favoring the home team, so on a neutral field we are technically dogs.

The line opened at Purdue -1.5.......the public must have betting on NU so the line moved

I suspect Smithee’s “last touchdown” thread has become bulletin board material which will motivate the Wildcats to throw all abandon to the wind and make it into the end zone against the Boilermakers.

Reactions: ubercat
I suspect Smithee’s “last touchdown” thread has become bulletin board material which will motivate the Wildcats to throw all abandon to the wind and make it into the end zone against the Boilermakers.

So that’s what they have been waiting for? Guess it’s finally time to call the touchdown play.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
So that’s what they have been waiting for? Guess it’s finally time to call the touchdown play.
Right - it would be understandable, sort of, if it was one game of futility, but clearly the opportunity to "throw all abandon to the wind" has been around basically all season. That, and anything that has the word "throw" in it causes me to suspect it.

The line opened at Purdue -1.5.......the public must have betting on NU so the line moved

There's been reverse line movement on this game. More bettors have bet on Purdue, but the bigger bets have come on NU to push the line the other way. This may mean that the "sharps" are betting on NU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT