ADVERTISEMENT

Western Michigan @ Northwestern Open Game Thread

Man, they've got a good kicker for only a true frosh

Apologies for the formatting. Louie is at a family event so I just created one of these so we would have a place to discuss. We'll get together and work on something a little more user friendly for the following weeks!

Who missed the blocking assignment on that guy that rushed the 4th down pass? He came fast off the edge.

yea forgot they have no timeouts left, just a bonehead decision there. Leach-esque.

Consistently too much time to throw. I keep seeing Clayton running away from a collapsing pocket and Terrell has more time.

Either our WR still can't get open or Clayton just can't pick them out. Ugh.

Apologies for the formatting. Louie is at a family event so I just created one of these so we would have a place to discuss. We'll get together and work on something a little more user friendly for the following weeks!

If I were smarter, Macray, I'd set up a chat room but... I'm not.

He's slow out there. Too much weight? He's not covering the middle of the field like last year. That 3rd and 17 conversion should never have happened with a MLB with his credentials.

It's odd because he has chased down Terrell on the sideline and he just ran down Davis. Maybe slow to read plays? He has been inconsistent to say the least.

Consistently too much time to throw. I keep seeing Clayton running away from a collapsing pocket and Terrell has more time.
I think its because WMU is always sending at least 5 guys on throwing downs and Clayton can't make them pay by picking out the hot receiver.

Reactions: DopeTonic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT