ADVERTISEMENT

What to "watch" for on defense during fall camp

I'm almost positive Hall has firmly entrenched himself as a starter while Prater and Jones are fighting for the third spot.

Sorry to read about Hruby. He could be the first 40 year old NU player since Evan Eschmeyer!

Maybe he can come back in time for the bowl game. :)

I doubt that he would want to extend his football career by redshirting.

I'm almost positive Hall has firmly entrenched himself as a starter while Prater and Jones are fighting for the third spot.
Prater and Jones fighting it out is a really good sign unless it means that Prater has not recovered from his injury. Unless I'm mistaken,
prater was the starter so based on the assumption that everyone is growing and gaining experience year to year, Jones has made great progress.

Hall really stepped up last season and was playing at a high level. I seem to recall that he was mostly ignored by the recruiting services coming out of high school, earning the coveted 2 star ranking, but Fitz and the staff thought real high of him. Guess who was right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT