ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I buy an NU mask...

BillVol

May 29, 2001
...for my Dad, an NU grad?

Here in Big Orange Country, we have a zillion different Tennessee masks to choose from, but he wouldn't be seen in one.

Thanks in advance. Who would have ever thought we'd be asking about masks.

Here in Big Orange Country, we have a zillion different Tennessee masks to choose from, but he wouldn't be seen in one.

Available at NU Sports.com under "shop"

Here’s a link. Scroll down to the “New Products” section.

https://shop.nusports.com/?utm_source=CBSi&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Shopify_Home

Feel free to do some early Holiday shopping family while you’re at it, there’s some great stuff on there. What’s good for grandpa is good for the grandkids.

Not from LT and not avail yet, but there's this:

FANATICS
(avail >July 23)
mask1.png

Reactions: freewillie07
Thanks! All's well Hungry Cat. Are you over on the Chicago dining board?

When we were in town for ETHS hall of fame event last August, we drove around the campus. JMO, but your football facility has no equal in the country (including our palace!). That should really pay off quickly provided we actually play college football again. Thanks again.

Thanks! All's well Hungry Cat. Are you over on the Chicago dining board?

When we were in town for ETHS hall of fame event last August, we drove around the campus. JMO, but your football facility has no equal in the country (including our palace!). That should really pay off quickly provided we actually play college football again. Thanks again.
The facility might get more use as a COVID ward, at this point.

Would be wonderful to watch some football this fall (assuming it can be safely played and watched).

The facility might get more use as a COVID ward, at this point.

Would be wonderful to watch some football this fall (assuming it can be safely played and watched).

Indeed. Meant to say Hungry Jack. Well, there is an NU guy on the Chicago dining board.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Indeed. Meant to say Hungry Jack. Well, there is an NU guy on the Chicago dining board.
Do you mind sharing what kind of mask you gifted to your father?

And how many other family members liked Purple more than Orange, and then asked for NU masks too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT