ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the best & worst fans around the B10?

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
It's (will be) GREAT to (also) be a Wildcat between the goal posts in '16!
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Best - Nebraska gracious hosts and welcome guests

Worst - NU apathetic alums. Most students have never been to Ryan Field. Loyal fans use academics and integrity to justify tolerance of athletic mediocrity

Worst - NU apathetic alums. Most students have never been to Ryan Field. Loyal fans use academics and integrity to justify tolerance of athletic mediocrity
So, the worst fans in the B1G are "loyal fans" at NU? How about the fair weather fans, that whine and moan about the state of the program when they have zero concept on what it takes to be successful and call people out as Pollyannas because they don't buy into all of BS. That's my vote with a close second to fans that apologize to the opposition for us beating them.

Dumb post

Reactions: Bwm57
So, the worst fans in the B1G are "loyal fans" at NU? How about the fair weather fans, that whine and moan about the state of the program when they have zero concept on what it takes to be successful and call people out as Pollyannas because they don't buy into all of BS. That's my vote with a close second to fans that apologize to the opposition for us beating them.
I'd reverse the order and say apologizing for winning is the worst. I'd also like to make fans that think we will always lose third place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT