ADVERTISEMENT

Why Northwestern can win on Saturday

Herron was number 33 scoring on his 33rd carry 33 years since we had won by scoring 33 points. So now it is 45 years since we have won in Columbus and 12 years since we have beaten them.

As the stars align again, it's looking like 45 is the new 33. NU should win 45-38, with #45 Nathan Fox scoring on a 45 yd fumble recovery for the winning score. Just before that, Jack Mitchell will kick a 45 yd field goal to tie the game at 38. JJTBC will carry the ball 45 times for 204 yds. Wrassler will create 45 new threads before the game.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
So am i i enjoyed watching the
last time we played all the hype .How far did you fall after that how many games did you lose in a row.Please refresh my memory

You're going to have to try harder than that.

Last week, dOSU couldn't handle the white out at Ped State. This week, they won't be able to handle the white hats worn by the good guys.

You got it.

Noah+Herron+OSU+TD.jpg

ohio-state-laments-loss-missed-opportunities.jpg
Worst uniforms ever.

Reactions: PurpleHaze525
Typical Reply from Northwestern fans Kind of uppity for a fan of a team that doesn't do much.Lets see what kind of tail spin you go on this time..

Better yet, the OSU groundgame will be held to 45 yards. Heck,the BT Network will find 45 reasons why OSU lost the game versus the truth is that Northwestern is a better team or JT cannot complete a 45 yard pass against a good team!

Typical Reply from Northwestern fans Kind of uppity for a fan of a team that doesn't do much.Lets see what kind of tail spin you go on this time..
No seriously, you do. I didn't go to NU and it took me a few years of posting to get the punctuation right. It's important. It's college football so literacy is matters. For example you didn't need to capitalize the "R" in reply or the "K" in kind. Capitalization is for the beginning of a sentence and for proper nouns. A space after the period would have been nice and I'm pretty sure "lets" is a contraction. You did good job with "Northwestern" and "doesn't" so, nice try.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT