ADVERTISEMENT

Will Big Ten Schools start laying off coaches? All sports?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
I can see this happening for parity reasons,alone. For example, someone says,"My wife,who works in a library,got laid off". So why aren't coaches laid off,when sports aren't being played?

Last edited:
Just Wrestling! In the day of social distancing they are going to ditch that sport for good. I heard it Makes people write insane predictions that never come true on message boards years after competing!

Just Wrestling! In the day of social distancing they are going to ditch that sport for good. I heard it Makes people write insane predictions that never come true on message boards years after competing!
Agreed! Pugalistic Dementia!

There are still some students in the dorms.

Yes but there is only one food service open (Foster Walker or whatever they call it now). Guessing those students will have to leave if decision made to go full remote. Rumors are Spring quarter classes will all be pass/fail.

They’ll do it like high school: coaches will coach two sports. Football coaches will start coaching softball baseball. With traditionally seasonal sports now operating all year, this would be interesting. Soccer coach runs over to help with tennis ...

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT