ADVERTISEMENT

Will we be ranked?

Glad you created a sign on to share that insight.
Nothing like an “always an excuse” fan. Since joining the conference, there’s no doubt who the better program has been between NU and UN-L. Enjoy another rebuild year.
LOL. Northwestern left 50 points on the field. We win anyway.

What was the UNL locker like after the game? Like the NU one?

Lol… Yes, Northwestern won fair and square (but we’re massively out-gained in every category, with the exception of the final score). The huskers shit the bed yet again.

Enjoy your delusion...Wildcats are not a top 20 team.

I’ll be back in a few weeks to revisit this. Good game.

Lol… Yes, Northwestern won fair and square (but we’re massively out-gained in every category, with the exception of the final score). The huskers shit the bed yet again.

Enjoy your meaningless stats. Good luck, try to win a game before trolling.

Seems Nebraska has been shitting the bed on a pretty regular basis since joining the Big Ten. It can’t possibly be that they are a mediocre program whose best years were nearly a generation ago. But hey, thanks for the stats recap.

I'm guessing yes, at #23.

I think this is a good guess and I would echo it. Michigan drops out of the top 25 with their loss today. Boise State probably does as well, but I think that's probably about it for the changes that are relevant to our ranking.

My prediction: AP #23, Coaches #24.

Sure, of course. UN-L isn’t all that, but we’re 3-0 and former opponents have started to look decent when they’re not having to play us.

Consider also that this Nebraska team put up one more point on dOSU than allowed. And that was including 10 points off of turnovers.

Another 2nd half shutout.

Outstanding D. A hallmark of Mike Hankwitz's work here, but this really may be one of our better defenses, ever.

We will enjoy and maybe you can go back to the Big 12 with your tail between your legs. Every year it is the same thing with these guys even when they win. Penalty prone, in fighting and a Coach that makes decisions that leave you scratching your head. Thanks for keeping AM in so long, never throwing the ball past the first down marker and oh yeah, giving NU the wind. Two decades of this crap and they still talk like they are Alabama.

Reactions: Katatonic and DaCat

Snore

Reactions: ricko654321

Coach held out our top RB for "big" games

Huskers left points on the field...looked to me like they left a circular pile of dog crap

Reactions: DaCat and SmellyCat
I think this is a good guess and I would echo it. Michigan drops out of the top 25 with their loss today. Boise State probably does as well, but I think that's probably about it for the changes that are relevant to our ranking.

I’ll take #22 in the guessing pool, I think we should pass USC too after their messy win. But regardless same ultimate outcome - low end of top 25. Great work going 1-0. Next up Purdue.

I wonder if this dude thinks it was accidental and random that we let their QBs run free between the 20s but once they approached the end zone we magically started to tackle them, or that there was a reason for it. I hope he thinks it’s the former - Hank’s strategy will remain mysterious for another year!

Reactions: CatVideos
The corn husked these days is GMO certified: quicker and cheaper yield but tasteless, it rots quicker and lacks any sort of nutrition. I liked the organic stuff they used to grow under Farmer Osborne. But the farmhands in Lincoln no longer want to put in the hard work growing that variety anymore. So now only locals will buy Nebraska corn; its national appeal is permanently lost, regardless of whether they stay in the B1G Co-op or join some other cabal.

• Sad
Reactions: nugnrfan82

I was close. #23 in both polls.

We will enjoy and maybe you can go back to the Big 12 with your tail between your legs. Every year it is the same thing with these guys even when they win. Penalty prone, in fighting and a Coach that makes decisions that leave you scratching your head. Thanks for keeping AM in so long, never throwing the ball past the first down marker and oh yeah, giving NU the wind. Two decades of this crap and they still talk like they are Alabama.

Going to miss Martinez - running QBs who are a liability in the passing game (hence, aren't dual-threats) are not a recipe for success (at least on a consistent basis).

Few things better than the Cats owning the corn states (Iowa, Minny, Neb, Illinois).

Last edited:
Reactions: DaCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT