ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Volleyball scandal

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
It sure makes me glad I only have sons.

Is it common for women championship teams to celebrate like that? Jesus please us.

What went on that was scandalous?
The Wisconsin volleyball team inexplicably took a bunch of nude photos and videos after they won the B1G championship in 2021. And they were leaked today all over the internet.

Ultimately it’s no big deal - it’s a lesson in what not to do, we all have bodies that can get naked, and it will blow over. But why in the world would they celebrate like this?

Yawn, they pulled up their sports bras. While kind of dumb not sure why this is a big deal.

Yawn, they pulled up their sports bras. While kind of dumb not sure why this is a big deal.
What is this generation’s motivation for doing so? Don’t they learn when these types of videos and photos get leaked all the time?

And why do they feel the need to “celebrate” in this fashion? Do we think our Rose Bowl team celebrated by getting naked and videotaping the event? Nope.

It's not the dumbness of taking such a pic. Youngin gonna young.

The big deal is the fact the pic was shared publicly.
Allegedly all of the photos and videos came from one iPhone. It shouldn’t take long to get to the bottom of how / why they were leaked.

What is this generation’s motivation for doing so? Don’t they learn when these types of videos and photos get leaked all the time?

And why do they feel the need to “celebrate” in this fashion? Do we think our Rose Bowl team celebrated by getting naked and videotaping the event? Nope.
Who would want to see that anyway?

Silver lining? Those students showed up to support their team and show them some love as it’s ultimately no big deal.

Although I still fail to understand why a bunch of 20 year old educated student athletes would put themselves into that position in the first place. Is that really where that generation wants to go with this incredible technology?

Silver lining? Those students showed up to support their team and show them some love as it’s ultimately no big deal.

Although I still fail to understand why a bunch of 20 year old educated student athletes would put themselves into that position in the first place. Is that really where that generation wants to go with this incredible technology?
Every generation has been fascinated with nudity for as long as humans have been wearing clothes. It is also normal that young adults are the ones most fascinated and wanting to test the boundaries. Each generation also uses the technology available to them to help explore that. Generations past would carve naked bodies into stone, paint them on their canvas, sketch them in their pad, photograph them with their Polaroids and capture them with their smart phones. These kids will learn their lesson and eventually these photos will just blend in with the other 1 billion naked pictures available on the internet (many of which you can find at www.myprivatecollection...... wait... never mind)

Reactions: WildcatWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT