ADVERTISEMENT

Wrigley Tickets

Bwm57

Sep 12, 2011
For those of you who ordered tickets for Purdue at Wrigley the tickets are available in the MLB Ballpark app.
if you download the app and create an account using the email you use for NU the tickets will appear in the app.

Copy of email:
Dear NU Football Family-

Your tickets for the 2021 Wildcats Classic powered by Net App and CDW on Saturday, November 20, at Wrigley Field are now available exclusively as mobile tickets via the MLB Ballpark App.

To retrieve your tickets:

1. Download the MLB Ballpark app via the Apple App Store or Google Play. Click here to download.
  2. Open the app and log in to your MLB account. If you do not have an MLB account, sign up for one using the same email address used to buy your tickets.
  3. If logging in to an MLB account for the first time you will be prompted to “Verify” your email address.
  4. Once your account is verified, your tickets will appear on the “Home” screen of the app and are also accessible via the “Tickets” tab.

For more information about how to download and use the app, please visit www.cubs.com/ballparkapp. If you’re having trouble accessing your tickets, please contact Wrigley Field at 773-388-8270 or fanservices@cubs.com.

I was able to access them in my regular NU ticket account and add to my Apple Wallet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT