ADVERTISEMENT

You gotta see this: JJ Watt in NU purple!

Did anyone else watch hard knocks? Or watch his general mannerisms EVERY SINGLE TIME he's in front of the camera? He's the definition of a tool. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

That said I wish he played for the Bears

Hmm.... Mike Golic bets Mike Greenberg he'll recreate Kim Kardashian in a garbage bag and tweet it. We beat Notre Dame in incredible fashion. JJ Watt bets Brian Peters he'll dress up in NU gear and tweet it. We beat Wisconsin in incredible fashion. Anyone know any former Illinois football players?

I don't see the wager as very smart on JJ's part. If Wisconsin wins Brian dons Badger red and it gets nearly zero attention. But since JJ is a star it will be re-tweeted a hundred times as much.

I don't see the wager as very smart on JJ's part. If Wisconsin wins Brian dons Badger red and it gets nearly zero attention. But since JJ is a star it will be re-tweeted a hundred times as much.
I mean Wisconsin was favored so Watt has to do something that gets far more attention.

Any chance they are just friends having a good time?

I mean Wisconsin was favored so Watt has to do something that gets far more attention.
Nothing like ND was favored last season. Golic thought he was safe. Watt had to know his odds were tighter, even if they were favorable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT