ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Iowa

Of course we're making their quarterback look like an All-American like we do every week for whoever we play against. Just amazing how many missed tackles there have been already

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
Iowa already has half their avg yards per game on offense and frankly look to be doing pretty much whatever they want against our D. But hey don‘t worry, Fitz says he sees lots of progress

More than just a shot. he is an NFL player. The question is when. The irony of this season is that we will have 3 players drafted in the NFL and Hull could make it four if he comes out.
Sorry I don't see it. Our offense is so piss poor, it doesn't give him a platform to show what he can do compared to other programs.

• Angry
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me, "don't lie"
You work at a smile, and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down, and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Sorry I don't see it. Our offense is so piss poor, it doesn't give him a platform to show what he can do compared to other programs.
Lucky for him NFL scouts are not as clueless about football as you are. Hull is a sure fire NFL player if he stays healthy.

Yeah but everything is fine according to Fitz. Nothing to see here.

Offense is boring and predictable.

Defense is just plain putrid. Poor schemes and badly coached.

Jeezus fire JON at halftime already and let the healing begin. It’s beyond obvious he’s clueless and was a turd of a hire

Be less humiliating for JON to be fired versus there being more tape of the results of his coaching

If Fitz really likes the guy he should fire him to stop the weekly pantsing on tv. Have some pity on the guy

I know JON is abysmal, but the fact that we get zero QB pressure is an indictment of the DL players. We’ve all criticized the LBs, and rightfully so. And we’ve had injuries in the secondary. There ain’t much left of the D, and then we add JON.

Lucky for him NFL scouts are not as clueless about football as you are. Hull is a sure fire NFL player if he stays healthy.
Right, you go thinking that there pal. Running backs are a dime a dozen and there will be a plethora of them that come out every year. Like I said before, unless he has some real breakthrough type games, the system will not give scouts a fair look at what he can do. I hope you are right, he is a good kid, but I just don't see him getting drafted, maybe UFA.

No blitzes, no disguised coverages... nufin. Our defense is set up to fail.

• Angry
I know JON is abysmal, but the fact that we get zero QB pressure is an indictment of the DL players. We’ve all criticized the LBs, and rightfully so. And we’ve had injuries in the secondary. There ain’t much left of the D, and then we add JON.
Combo of two things- we don‘t seem to be that great at identifying talent and then can’t coach the talent we do have to improve.

Right, you go thinking that there pal. Running backs are a dime a dozen and there will be a plethora of them that come out every year. Like I said before, unless he has some real breakthrough type games, the system will not give scouts a fair look at what he can do. I hope you are right, he is a good kid, but I just don't see him getting drafted, maybe UFA.
Be a great 3rd down back. Should be throwing to him way more than we do

Reactions: cattul
Idk what our bet ended up settling at with Madrigal and Hoerner, but double or nothing that Hull never gets 1 single NFL regular season carry

There are also more jobs for RBs, though. Rather than have one featured back that fields most of the carries, teams now usually have two or even three RBs who see significant carries each game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT