ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Iowa

Hope after this game that the gloves finally come off for any media guys who get to ask Fitz questions. If he spouts bs about improvement they need to ask for any proof he’d like to use as evidence
What media?

Hope after this game that the gloves finally come off for any media guys who get to ask Fitz questions. If he spouts bs about improvement they need to ask for any proof he’d like to use as evidence
I wonder if there’s any media other than WildcatReport and the Daily there.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Idk what our bet ended up settling at with Madrigal and Hoerner, but double or nothing that Hull never gets 1 single NFL regular season carry
Let’s get some baseball smack talk going to distract from the train wreck that is NU football. Want to bet the Cubs make it back to the playoffs before the White Sox do?

Damn, this is getting worse. At least last week we were competitive and the offense had a spark, now both sides of the ball are looking putrid. I wonder if my Flyers could beat the Cats now, since they already lost to a FCS team.

#75 is a very poor OL. Lacks strength and quickness. Plays like a revolving door. Should be playing at D-II or D-III level.

An offense that has been held to 10 points or less four times in seven games has put up 20 in the first half today. They have scored on every drive! Fire JON!

We will be shut out today and Iowa will break 30 points. I'm boycotting the second half, I hope Iowa doesn't hurt Patty's boys too badly.

so if they complete passes against a 4 man rush....I think you need to send more guys..maybe???????

• Love
#23 is a very poor DB. Plays soft in coverage. Slow out of breaks. Beaten by TE’s and WR at will. Lacks talent and skill set to play at D-1 level.

That was a dissection, and it honestly wasn’t JON’s fault.

There were Wildcats in position to make plays often enough to stop that drive.

At some point, you can’t blame even JON for this.

This is a bad team in all phases. Giving up another td to Iowa’s offense now 20 in the first half, twice their season average for the entire game. On track to a 40-0 loss.

Just awful. The commentary is so kind to both Iowa and Northwestern, the way they are crediting Iowa with the offense as opposed to how bad Northwestern's defense is. I expect Ohio State to put at least 60 on us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT