ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Iowa

Our DL can't get off blocks to help with the run

Finally. McLaughlin made a play behind the line (Iowa didn't expect the DE to stay home, I think), and now Tomi and Mueller combine to get a sack. Way to go, DLine. I'll live with holding them to a field goal. Now lets go, offense!

If the entire team goes in Covid protocol we can forfeit next week’s game and save NU the upcoming shellacking. I know two season ticket holders who won’t go to the game or sell their tickets. There won’t be many NU fans. It will be tough.

I can’t go due to my knee surgery. If any NU fan needs three donated tickets let me know.

He said “the only two things Northwestern is missing are” and then I walked away, and I didn’t hear what he said before I returned, but I can only assume it was “an offense and a defense.”

This reminds me of the line in Tootsie when Dustin Hoffman is incredulous that no one in New York will work with him, and his agent says something like "New York is too limiting. No one in Hollywood wants to work with you either."

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
On 3rd and 7, Sully stared down Washington, and then threw it into triple coverage. C'mon Bra.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT