ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Iowa

Wonder what the over/under will be on transfers out of our program after this shit-show. Hope most of these guys are more interested in the degree.

Offensive penalties are a death sentence for a drive. I can’t tell you the last time we made a first down after a penalty.

Hehehehe

Oh my. This is not a terrific start. And there’s going to be an entire second half.

Huge sack given up by Skoronski.

and then Sully pulls a Boeckman and falls on his rear, untouched.

A good high school team could beat us but we still thanks f i t z is our coach for the future. N o t!

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
Maybe Fitz should stop talking about how well we practice and realize it looks good because it’s two equally matched sides of the ball (both bad)

• Angry
Skoronski had pushed his guy away from the pocket, but Sullivan ran out of the pocket and into the sack. When things are going wrong...
He is a new starter. Guys like that give, and guys like that take away. I’m still hopeful for him.

Both of our linebackers went left and so did the offense. Unfortunately, that means the wrong way.

Iowa looking to go over their yards per game in the first half

Commentator keeps talking up their o-line play and ignoring the horrible D part of the equation

It’s pretty cool when an opposing tight end breaks the tackles of both guys covering him.

Iowa looking to go over their yards per game in the first half

Commentator keeps talking up their o-line play and ignoring the horrible D part of the equation
Oh they know. They're just being nice.

Hope after this game that the gloves finally come off for any media guys who get to ask Fitz questions. If he spouts bs about improvement they need to ask for any proof he’d like to use as evidence

#32 is a very weak LB. Very poor tackler, slow, bad reads, takes bad angles. Should not be playing at this level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT