ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Purdue

Cats made it almost interesting for a quarter.

Now can they outscore a team for a half

Some nice stops today on short yardage by D

Could have used one more there

Yes Sir. And we got a break on that 3rd down throw that shoulda been an easy TD. We're still in this game, and if the OL (and Jake) keep doing their thing.... this could be an interesting 4th quarter.

O'Connell missed a wide open receiver, Hampton beat like a drum on that play.

Reactions: drewjin
Let’s plan our two-point conversation play. I’m assuming we’re holding the Wildcat jump-pass for that specific instance.

Keep those hands warm, Duke.

Fitz going for two on the TD looms large again. Just like in Duke game this year and Wisconsin game in ‘19. Bad decision.

Is there a reason that every Purdue LB and DB aren’t just keying off Hull on every play at this point?

Dammit I hate Devin Gardner because he is a Michigan Puke but he's damn good as a color guy
I Wikipedia’d him. Played two professional seasons in Japan. Sweet. I enjoy him a lot.

NU probably needs to pass sometime here? I’d imagine it’ll be in the next first and ten, a home run shot, if we get that chance.

Fitz going for two on the TD looms large again. Just like in Duke game this year and Wisconsin game in ‘19. Bad decision.
It was the right call. Late enough in the game. Huge upside if they make it. (FG game.) Either way a Purdue touchdown ended it and a field goal did not.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Well that was more interesting than I thought but yeah, taking a sack on 4th down…ugh way to end our chances. Probably should have still run it on 4th and 4, such a low probability of completing a pass versus Hull fighting for 4 yards.

Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
Chillax… enjoy the last 5 quarters.
Lol, there is literally hundreds of threads bitching about every possible thing related to the program. Maybe I have a stick up my ass ( who wouldn’t after watching this for 2 years) but the game thread is usually you know for comments on the game!

You are right, I do need to chill ax and stay out of game day threads because they drive me nuts with never ending over reaction to every play either positive or negative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT