ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread for NU vs. Illinois

The CBs have been bad this season. They're lost out there. I can't remember the last time I saw our CBs give up so many big plays.

wouldn't surprise me if we see Hunter take a few snaps...he's a senior, and although the Duke game was painful...have the other two not evened it out with errors every game since?

Reactions: MC_Cat
The CBs have been bad this season. They're lost out there. I can't remember the last time I saw our CBs give up so many big plays.
secondary coach has been here a while, and we had a pre-season all american d-back, who was an all american last season...

wouldn't surprise me if we see Hunter take a few snaps...he's a senior, and although the Duke game was painful...have the other two not evened it out with errors every game since?
Only if Fitz truly doesn’t like him much.

Good news and bad news:

Bad news is we don’t get to watch NU play again until next year.

Good news is we don’t have to watch NU play again until next year.

Reactions: cat inkansas
We see way too many pass completions on third down that end up a yard short.

On offense this season, I can onl
I seem to recall he said NU had a good offensive line too.
Leman is a good, god-fearing man who doesn't say mean things about anyone. At first when I saw he was calling the game, my initial reaction was, "oh, come on!" but then I realized he's actually very nice and complimentary to everyone.

Reactions: cattul and NUCat320
It is truly crazy that there’s so little confidence in the starting kicker that 4th/5 at the 24 is a definite ‘go for it’. I can’t believe (well, I can believe) that the #2 kicker has never gotten a chance.

Stubbornness or stupidity or some sense of loyalty or whatever — it’s just a joke.

Hilinksi really locks onto his receivers. On that fourth down play, there were guys open on the other side of the field, but he stared down Robinson.

Is this it? Are we seeing the bottom yet? The game's not over but I feel more defeated than I ever have as a cats fan

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Bret B should throw the long ball all day long. We obviously can't defend against it.

If anyone on this board actually headed down to Champaign to watch this, bless your heart.

This is going to be one long off season, listening to crickets, beginning about 6:00pm tonight.
🦗

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT