ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
Northwestern (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten) is on the road out of its bye week to play at Nebraska (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten). The game will air on BTN at 2:30 p.m. CT

Atmosphere at Memorial Stadium reminds me of Ryan Field. Cool for BTN to show it.

Jackson Carsello starting at center today per WGN. Sounded like it was performance-based, not injury, but not totally clear

Reactions: NUCat320
Northwestern (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten) is on the road out of its bye week to play at Nebraska (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten). The game will air on BTN at 2:30 p.m. CT
Dropped perfect snap on the first play and then half the line doesn’t go on the snap of the ball on 3rd down.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Can’t see it watching on TV, but after seeing Sullivan live, I just cannot believe he’s not failing to pull the trigger on open receivers when he can. He seems more trying to not throw a pick than drive the offense.

I don’t know that Hilinski would be able to do any more with this rush, but man this is rough. 2 drives in plus territory and like negative 8 yards of offense. Yikes. If they don’t think we can run then can Bajakian actually adjust to get some quick passes going against this rush.

Reactions: NUCat320
I’ll be watching the rest of the game on the DVR, and I fully expect at least one team to get a first down at some point.

Reactions: drewjin
No offense. So far we’ve done decent on d.

So sorry to see Franklin get beat by OSU.😂
Wish the Buckeyes could have run up the score a little more.

Defense intercepts! Go Cats!

This is really difficult to watch. Mike Bahamian needs to get a little creative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT