ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska

Can we forfeit? This is possibly the worst 3 field position-to-offensive output consecutive drives in recent history. If they stop turning over the ball we are toast. 3 drives in plus territory including one STARTING in the red zone and we end up squeaking out a 45 yard field goal.

I fear this was our chance to win the game, we needed at least 10-13 points out of these gifts.

Was the TV LOS off? He looked like he was ALL the way across on TV. Why didn’t they review that??
He clearly stepped across the LOS and then backtracked. When he released the ball his arm was behind the LOS, but it should have been a penalty.

Fire Anderson mid game. Worst performance by a Northwestern O line in a long time and that is saying something. This one it doesn’t even matter who the QB is.
Agree. Criminal negligence by the OL.

Reactions: Eurocat
Fansville >>>>>>> Tractor ads >>>>>>>>>>>>> “A Northwestern Direction”

Yeaaaaaah, I’m not buying that our receivers who have largely shown they can get open, suddenly aren’t getting open against the worst pass defense in the Big Ten. Sullivan cannot, will not pull the trigger.

Reactions: Gatabowl
This is some bad bad offense. Defense ok except for that recent missed tackle behind the LOS. No excuse to have minus yards for like 4 possessions. I don't care how beat up the line is. An FCS team would be better

Although the defense is playing well albeit because it’s Nebraska I’m so tired of seeing guys miss open field tackles you had the RB stopped and yet they missed then he gets 11 yards.

How can we have 2 guys rushing the QB, he breaks loose and nobody downfield to tackle him? Dammit

A mobile QB who throws interceptions and no pressure up front? Who’s our D coordinator?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT