ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Rutgers

I think they will keep the coaches for lawsuit reasons for the length of their contracts
If (when) a new HC is hired there is no obligation to honor the assistant contracts.
This is so much worse than I thought we would look, although I don't know why I allowed myself some optimism.
The house needs to be cleaned and it probably would have needed to be cleaned almost as much even if Fitz was still here - OC/QB, OL, LB, strength coach. I liked the new hires at DC, DL, WR but unfortunately those guys will all go and I feel bad for them since they just got here.

Reactions: drewjin
It's like Rutgers baited that throw.

There was no baiting. Bryant completely missed the window for that throw between the underneath CB and the safety. He under-threw the ball by five yards and needed more loft on it.

The post-Fitz era looks awfully familiar.

This is sad to see.

I’m headed out of the stadium…we got Schi(killed)! You know what the worst thing about this whole festival of incompetence? Gragg is responsible for hiring the next coach! Shoot me now!
All the more reason to fire Schill and Ggarg now so we'll have somebody better in place for next season.

To targeting calls against Rutgers that were called back even the refs are working against us

If (when) a new HC is hired there is no obligation to honor the assistant contracts.
This is so much worse than I thought we would look, although I don't know why I allowed myself some optimism.
The house needs to be cleaned and it probably would have needed to be cleaned almost as much even if Fitz was still here - OC/QB, OL, LB, strength coach. I liked the new hires at DC, DL, WR but unfortunately those guys will all go and I feel bad for them since they just got here.
Not a coach on the field today will ever be seen again at NU after this season.

This coaching is a sh@tshow. Bought these mercenaries who aren't worth a damn. We will lose 10 players after this season. Plus we won't recruit a darn thing.

• Angry
Reactions: FeralFelidae
Still no Sully
Braun won't pull the QB in his first game as Head coach. He decided to start Bryant and I think it is the right thing to do to give him a full game to prove himself worthy of another start. Based on today's offensive performance, I think every starting position should be subject to change ahead of game 2, including the QB.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Anderson is probably best at the country at coaching post-fumble ball awareness.

Biology quiz for Northwestern football fans? Fill in the name of this protozoan to complete the following statement:

We played like S _ _ _ _ _ _ _NS out there today.

Photo of Northwestern DE holding the edge.
R.78118594d9cce83e2c2e812bc6956223

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT