ADVERTISEMENT

#11 in AP Poll // #13 in Coaches Poll

Sheffielder

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2004
AP out in about an hour.

Have we ever been ranked higher in the Fitz era? Offhand I don't think we have.

2020 continues to be weird.

Reactions: Titanium999
AP out in about an hour.

That’s bullshit.

Northwestern’s opponents are 10-4 in non Northwestern games.

In games not against Northwestern they average 40.9 points per a game.

Against Northwestern they averaged 12.6 points.

If their jerseys said “Nebraska” instead of “Northwestern” they would be comfortably in the top 10.

Put some respect on the name.

AP out in about an hour.

It is pretty much what I figured. I thought we would be about 12 with IND being about 13 or 14 and Wisc 14 or 15. IND should be behind us and Wisc shouldn't have dropped all the way to 20

AP out in about an hour.

The highest ranking the program has ever reached, in either of the polls or the CFP rankings, under Pat Fitzgerald came after the 2015 regular season, when we were 10-2 and headed to the Outback Bowl. We were ranked #12 in both the AP and the coaches' polls, and #13 in the CFP rankings, our highest-ever rankings in all three under Fitz.

The highest ranking the program has ever reached, in either of the polls or the CFP rankings, under Pat Fitzgerald came after the 2015 regular season, when we were 10-2 and headed to the Outback Bowl. We were ranked #12 in both the AP and the coaches' polls, and #13 in the CFP rankings, our highest-ever rankings in all three under Fitz.
Yeah I was going to mention 2015 rankings.

We should be higher in the CFP rankings; I think #10-11, and the past couple of years AP/Coaches have mimicked CFP closely after those are released.

Indiana and Northwestern ranked 12th and 13th in the country.

You guys saw this happening before the season didnt you?

Reactions: hdhntr1
The only rankings that matter at this point come out on Tuesday. They should put us in the top 10. But I'm happy Fitz has even more bulletin board material. I think we beat half of the AP's top 10.

Reactions: DaCat
Indiana and Northwestern ranked 12th and 13th in the country.

You guys saw this happening before the season didnt you?
11 and 13 in AP with the right team on top Closer to what I expected but hard to see WIS falling that far. Again shows disrespect for us

Reactions: DaCat
Rankings are fine; most important thing is we're undefeated and control our playoff/conference/division destiny. Just keep winning and our ranking number will move to where it needs to go.

Reactions: TheBallCarrier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT