ADVERTISEMENT

#29 in AP, #52 in KenPom

ParisCat

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2002
After last night's debacle against Texas Tech, we are "also receiving votes" in the AP poll, at #29 overall. Way too generous, if you ask me. Texas Tech is #27, Creighton is #35. In KenPom, we are #52. Texas Tech is #17, Creighton is #39.

After last night's debacle against Texas Tech, we are "also receiving votes" in the AP poll, at #29 overall. Way too generous, if you ask me. Texas Tech is #27, Creighton is #35. In KenPom, we are #52. Texas Tech is #17, Creighton is #39.

Clark Kellogg must still have us in his Final Four.

Wow, I really liked Sanjay, but who could have guessed how important he was to the team.

Wherefore art thou Sanjay? Woe are we without you.

Clark Kellogg must still have us in his Final Four.

Wow, I really liked Sanjay, but who could have guessed how important he was to the team.

Wherefore art thou Sanjay? Woe are we without you.

Whether are not we are Final Four material is about as impossible to determine from the first 5 games this season as it was to determine that we were going to make the Dance after 5 games last season.

Whether are not we are Final Four material is about as impossible to determine from the first 5 games this season as it was to determine that we were going to make the Dance after 5 games last season.
Having never seen Rap or Gaines play a single college game, and having Falzon sit out a season like Law, I rightfully assumed that:

1) Falzon would have a year 1 - 3 jump at least as big as Law

2) Rap was going to be easily as good as Happ from Wisconsin... measurables are about the same

3) Gaines was going to take it to the hole nearly as well as D Rose pre-injury

That is how my brain works when it comes to NU sports. I see the world through really distorting lenses and set expectations accordingly. Then I get unreasonably angry when the team doesn't live up to these expectations. In other words, I'm a fan. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT