ADVERTISEMENT

A 'Cats win at Camp Randall will be big

OblioCat

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2009
Chicago
Beating the Badgers in Madison hasn't happened in 15 years.
Home team has won the last eight meetings evening out to a 5-5 record since 1999.
I'm hoping this is the breakout game for CT and the offense,since the Badger scoring defense is excellent at home.
After attending most NU vs. UW games the last 35 years I'll have to stay home with my 11month old Cat fan in training.

Beating the Badgers in Madison hasn't happened in 15 years.
Home team has won the last eight meetings evening out to a 5-5 record since 1999.
I'm hoping this is the breakout game for CT and the offense,since the Badger scoring defense is excellent at home.
After attending most NU vs. UW games the last 35 years I'll have to stay home with my 11month old Cat fan in training.
CT is not going to have a breakout game in Madison this Saturday. Wisconsin has too much defense. As do we. Should be interesting defensive struggle. If Wisky gets ahead, however, it's over.

CT is not going to have a breakout game in Madison this Saturday. Wisconsin has too much defense. As do we. Should be interesting defensive struggle. If Wisky gets ahead, however, it's over.

If Thorson has a breakout game it will be Kafkaesque, as in 11/1/2008.

This game could be won or lost in the return game.

Yay. How big this will be is TBD. I remember a Duvic FG fall of '85 there to win (I hope I'm correct) and this Deja Vu all over again is great. CT didn't have the breakout game but JJ and the defense sure enhanced their credentials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT