ADVERTISEMENT

Added Bowl Game Karma - Mojo Moose reappears

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
Returning home from work yesterday evening, just as I was preparing to pull into my driveway this ungulate stood waiting to greet me.

1_(178).jpg

1_(179).jpg

1_(180).jpg

FWIW, the skies also seem to be looking favorably adding their version of Alaska Karma:

This of a recent December morning sunrise taken from my front balcony looking eastward toward the Chugach Mountains and our Bowl destination in Las Vegas:

1_(184).jpg

And these views from the office balcony this past week as the atmospheric conditions magnified the volcanoes of the Alaska Range at the same time the waters of Cook Inlet turned mirror-like on a slack tide:

1_(185).jpg

1_(186).jpg

1_(183).jpg

FWIW, the skies also seem to be looking favorably adding their version of Alaska Karma:

This of a recent December morning sunrise taken from my front balcony looking eastward toward the Chugach Mountains and our Bowl destination in Las Vegas:

1_(184).jpg

And these views from the office balcony this past week as the atmospheric conditions magnified the volcanoes of the Alaska Range at the same time the waters of Cook Inlet turned mirror-like on a slack tide:

1_(185).jpg

1_(186).jpg

1_(183).jpg
wonderful photos always look forward to your posts

Great pics. Beautiful scenery. Alaska is the last state in the US that I haven't visited. I need to get up there sometime soon.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Thanks for posting the pictures. I think we will need all the mojo and karma we can get.

I am looking forward to a good game. I will be watching from home. Are you going to Vegas?

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Thanks for posting the pictures. I think we will need all the mojo and karma we can get.

I am looking forward to a good game. I will be watching from home. Are you going to Vegas?
Yes, it became doable when I located a direct flight that would get me back early Christmas Eve to where we were going to be for Christmas.

Reactions: No Chores
Yes, it became doable when I located a direct flight that would get me back early Christmas Eve to where we were going to be for Christmas.
Doable for me because my wife gave me permission to do 4 nights in Vegas while she visited daughter in D.C. for some minor surgery. What was she thinking? The only catch is that I have to meet her in Katy Texas on the 26th to visit other daughter and grandchildren. Life is good!

Doable for me because my wife gave me permission to do 4 nights in Vegas while she visited daughter in D.C. for some minor surgery. What was she thinking? The only catch is that I have to meet her in Katy Texas on the 26th to visit other daughter and grandchildren. Life is good!
We're having a bowl watch party here for the local alumni group, but sounds like you'll be at the game itself. Have fun, and safe travels!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT