ADVERTISEMENT

After our IL Blitzkreig

Is there anything left?

[Click names for tape links]

Grayson Mann, Christian Morgan, and Jevon Henderson visited this past weekend. Seem to have a good shot with either of them. Jacob Sykes has been on campus and might have to jump on board soon or risk losing his spot. Evan Stewart is reportedly going to make a visit this spring and we always have a chance if a kid gets to campus. Seems like a handful of top-flight guys like Dallas Craddeith, Tobe Umerah, Jahmir Smith, and others might have been on campus before The Opening Chicago regional, but those guys are all longer shots. David Alston (late-riser from Minnesota) may have also been on campus.

Kind of wonder why we aren't on Greg Newsome's Glenbard teammate Tyrik Henderson at all. Another @corbi296 question? May be for naught as he seems to be an Iowa lean after a visit this weekend anyway.

Last edited:
Are we recruiting Jevon Henderson as a DT? I thought his tape was the most impressive of the bunch. Sykes and Henderson would just be a delightful deuce to bring in for this class. It's fun being a Cats fan right now! Keep on reeling them in!

Open up an Eastern front?

All is not quiet on the Eastern Front. Evan Stewart would be a key get from NJ. So would Shayne Simon ( who, although a longer shot , I think we have a real chance to get. )

Are we recruiting Jevon Henderson as a DT? I thought his tape was the most impressive of the bunch. Sykes and Henderson would just be a delightful deuce to bring in for this class. It's fun being a Cats fan right now! Keep on reeling them in!

That would be my guess. Don't think he's an edge player at the P5 level.

I cannot recall the last time we had 6 recruits in state. In most years, 4 is a bountiful harvest.

But plenty of work left to do. MO has a very rich class for 2018, though I am not sure many would qualify for NU. Babb, Craddieth and Sykes are the main names.

NJ, CA, FL, TX, OH, MI and PA are all states where we have traditionally found recruits. More recently, GA has been on our radar. Maybe just for fun we can find a kid from WY.

I cannot recall the last time we had 6 recruits in state. In most years, 4 is a bountiful harvest.

But plenty of work left to do. MO has a very rich class for 2018, though I am not sure many would qualify for NU. Babb, Craddieth and Sykes are the main names.

NJ, CA, FL, TX, OH, MI and PA are all states where we have traditionally found recruits. More recently, GA has been on our radar. Maybe just for fun we can find a kid from WY.
Hungry, when you ask for a kid from Wyoming. Why does Christopher Penn in Footloose come to mind.

Idaho
http://247sports.com/Player/Tommy-Togiai-90830

In the St Louis ,MO area some of the more highly regarded football schools are private schools that take education very seriously. It might make for an easier sorting process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT