ADVERTISEMENT

Archie Millers wife is in the Big10

Maybe it's this British show I'm watching that led me to the expression.

Let me amend to a Scottish version. Nasty coo.

Seriously, if any of you were an AD, would those Tweets have been a deal breaker? It might have been for me.

At worst, it would have been a point of discussion in the process.

Seriously, if any of you were an AD, would those Tweets have been a deal breaker? It might have been for me.

Nah, not a deal breaker, but certainly a point of discussion/point of contract drafting. From what I can tell, she doesn't really make a habit of it, unlike Gregg Marshall's wife, but she's smart enough to not be on Twitter.

I think it's great she cares. Like Jim Phillips kids. They should be the biggest fans they have the most vested.

For the sake of the women on this board (and for the sake of classiness), let's try to make fun of the coach's wife without using words like bitch and cow.

Reactions: Cat in CO
More reason to continue rooting against Indy. Sour Crean replaced by female Twitter bully.

I am glad to have a coaches wife ripping the refs when they are wrong. Still looking for her tweets on Gonzaga calls.

It's Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT