ADVERTISEMENT

Awful half

We need some spark. I don’t know where it will come but it needs to come.

Seems like we are back to 2019 and that Anderson never coached the offensive line

Need better 3Q offense than last week that’s for sure.

Unfortunately this is kind of how our team is built, with razor thin margin for error. It is I think necessary because we don’t have the depth of talent, it’s just true. We win close games with excellent coaching, preparation, discipline and execution. If multiple phases are off, we can’t just outmuscle inferior teams with individual athletic efforts which is what you get with OSU and other teams that have 4* guys at every single position. Instead we get blown out by an otherwise terrible looking team who got beat up by Rutgers and shut out by Indiana.

I call it like I see it. The oline is getting worked today.

The defense read their press clippings

Unfortunately this is kind of how our team is built, with razor thin margin for error. It is I think necessary because we don’t have the depth of talent, it’s just true. We win close games with excellent coaching, preparation, discipline and execution. If multiple phases are off, we can’t just outmuscle inferior teams with individual athletic efforts which is what you get with OSU and other teams that have 4* guys at every single position. Instead we get blown out by an otherwise terrible looking team who got beat up by Rutgers and shut out by Indiana.
Were you always like this? I guess I never really paid attention, but I might have to put you in a bin with BigNUFan51.

Reactions: DaCat
Too much reliance on the run, sort of on principal I think.
I got the feeling it was Fitz & co as much as anyone, feeling their oats. Insistence on the run, convinced we’d convert 4th downs (or not have to pay a price if we didn’t).

The better team won the first half
None of this " we played poorly, you didn't beat us" guys. We aren't like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT