ADVERTISEMENT

B1G no longer perfect

If you watched the PAC championship as called by Bill Walton you would know Oregon is the best team in the country (I’m not joking)

Oregon is peaking at the right time. I missed the PAC championship, their announcement that they're ready for the tournament.

UW could have played better, but I doubt it would have made a difference.

B1G assured of at least one sweet 16 team and can finish no worse than .500 after the first round. Not bad for a conference with a large number of bids.

Reactions: haywood jahblowme
Biggest B1G tourney moment since that magical Wildcat run all the way to the Round of 32?!?

B1G assured of at least one sweet 16 team and can finish no worse than .500 after the first round. Not bad for a conference with a large number of bids.
At the same time, with 8 bids, three are in the same half of the same region. Pretty ridiculous. Just put one in each side of each region.

Can we all at least agree that this AT&T ad campaign with the dumb play by play announcer is not at all funny? I hope they realize this and drop it before the second weekend.

Can we all at least agree that this AT&T ad campaign with the dumb play by play announcer is not at all funny? I hope they realize this and drop it before the second weekend.
I can also do without Head Coach Jay Wright for Lowes. Only college coach with his own commercial.

Yes. Yes we can.

Iowa doing it again. Man!
Nope, they came close but lost it in OT.

Which is great news for my bracket as I have UT losing to Duke in the championship. So far I’ve hit on eight of the nine Sweet 16 teams... Maryland was my only miss.

Duke is so darned lucky. Makes me ill.
The refs didn't have the courage to step up and do the right thing in that game. 2 huge non-calls. First, Zion clearly pushed off on his drive to score. Then, the offensive rebound on the missed free throw came after a clear two handed shove in the back of the UCF player. Pathetic.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT