ADVERTISEMENT

Bama, OSU, and Everyone Else

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
This isn't exactly news, but the college football landscape is pretty much Bama and OSU, then the rest.

Last spring, OSU had FIVE players drafted in the first round, and 12 overall (in first four rounds). Yet they come right back and win 11 games.

Bama *only" lost 7 players to the NFL draft, including their Heisman RB and QB. They have a very good chance at going undefeated. They have pretty much demolished everyone so far this year.

I guess Clemson might be joining them. They lost 9 to the draft and look to be back in the tournament. I just wonder what happens when Deshaun Watson leaves.

This isn't exactly news, but the college football landscape is pretty much Bama and OSU, then the rest.

Last spring, OSU had FIVE players drafted in the first round, and 12 overall (in first four rounds). Yet they come right back and win 11 games.

Bama *only" lost 7 players to the NFL draft, including their Heisman RB and QB. They have a very good chance at going undefeated. They have pretty much demolished everyone so far this year.

I guess Clemson might be joining them. They lost 9 to the draft and look to be back in the tournament. I just wonder what happens when Deshaun Watson leaves.

Our boy Hunter Johnson steps in.

Bama. Then everyone else. OSU isn't on the same plane as the Tide this season. Saban's team is an absolute machine. They just grind you down.

I agree that Bama is above everyone else but I also think this Alabama team is not as good as some of their past teams. The offense and the OL in particular are not as dominating as in the past. Their defense might be better than ever but I think a team with a dominant OL and talented offensive athletes who could put points up on Alabama could beat them. I don't think OSU is that team this year. My guess is Clemson would give them the best game.

Reactions: Hungry Jack

I think it's Alabama above everyone this year. But from an overall program perspective moving forward (not looking at the past), I think OSU and Michigan are right there with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT