ADVERTISEMENT

Big news- Louis A coming home

Lighten up Francis. If you think Cushing shouldn't be criticized and replaced then you like mediocre football.

I don't give a flying F**k about your criticism if Cushing. Your obsession is an issue for you to deal with. Just leave the spouse of a new coach out of the discussion. That you can't see that makes your comments all the more pathetic.

Please. I've been cheering on Wildcat victories for longer then you have likely been born.
That may be so, but there is nothing cheery about your posting here. It is the same old negativity--over and over and over again. At least with Turk, there is comic relief in "Fake by the Lake", "Problem of Fitz", flat earth, and moon landing missives.But your posts just rehash the same incessant, tired, overexposed, harping, nothing-new-added complaints about Cushing. It's beyond old. It's beyond ancient. It's beyond ossified and plastered into the electrons bombing my computer screen.

Guess what? We hear you. We get it. You are not happy with the offensive line and want Cushing fired yesterday. Everyone here gets that. We have read it countless times.It does not require repeating on a weekly basis. It does not need to be brought up in threads involving good news from other parts of the program. Your online brand is cemented: You are the cranky old guy who hates Cushing.

Your obsession is our plague, Willy.

And dragging Ayeni's wife into this? You may be experienced, but you are not wise.Find a way to rewire that mind of yours. The short circuits are dragging you into misanthrope terroir.

Last edited:
That may be so, but there is nothing cheery about your posting here. It is the same old negativity--over and over and over again. At least with Turk, there is comic relief in "Fake by the Lake", "Problem of Fitz", flat earth, and moon landing missives.But your posts just rehash the same incessant, tired, overexposed, harping, nothing-new-added complaints about Cushing. It's beyond old. It's beyond ancient. It's beyond ossified and plastered into the electrons bombing my computer screen.

Guess what? We hear you. We get it. You are not happy with the offensive line and want Cushing fired yesterday. Everyone here gets that. We have read it countless times.It does not require repeating on a weekly basis. It does not need to be brought up in threads involving good news from other parts of the program. Your online brand is cemented: You are the cranky old guy who hates Cushing.

And dragging Ayeni's wife into this? You may be experienced, but you are not wise.Find a way to rewire that mind of yours. The short circuits are dragging you into Trump territory.
I will not say this often, and I don't know if I have said it before, and I doubt I say it in the future, but your post was quite impressive to me enough to comment that you get the comic relief. Thank you for recognizing my exceptional work, no matter how I cloak it.
My closest friends on here know that it is comic relief but I really like to provoke responses and discussion and really don't have much use for credibility on here.

I do think that the titles that I use, while maybe slightly provocative, bring attention to seemingly unresolved topics. The rest is really done in humor and having fun, and it's truly truly truly amazing how many on this board did not or could not see comic relief. My closest friends on this board know the difference.

However, I really don't think we landed on the moon and Gladeskat is almost always wrong.

I will not say this often, and I don't know if I have said it before, and I doubt I say it in the future, but your post was quite impressive to me enough to comment that you get the comic relief. Thank you for recognizing my exceptional work, no matter how I cloak it.
My closest friends on here know that it is comic relief but I really like to provoke responses and discussion and really don't have much use for credibility on here.

I do think that the titles that I use, while maybe slightly provocative, bring attention to seemingly unresolved topics. The rest is really done in humor and having fun, and it's truly truly truly amazing how many on this board did not or could not see comic relief. My closest friends on this board know the difference.

However, I really don't think we landed on the moon and Gladeskat is almost always wrong.

My bubble.......is..............deflate...iiiing. How can I post about flat earth eclipses ever again?

Reactions: stpaulcat

Being a weirdo myself, and someone who enjoys theater of the mind, the comedy in your theories has always been evident to me. They certainly have provided useful ammo for taking pot shots at you in return, which are equally in jest. I have lots of harebrained theories too. Maybe we can meet and compare notes sometime. Glades can arbitrate.

Lighten up Francis. If you think Cushing shouldn't be criticized and replaced then you like mediocre football.
You're probably familiar with the law of diminishing returns. You're way past it on this issue. I don't know if Cushing is any good or not, but he coaches a line that paved the way for the greatest ball carrier in NU history, and Fitz is happy with him. That's a couple of pretty good data points in his favor.

Being a weirdo myself, and someone who enjoys theater of the mind, the comedy in your theories has always been evident to me. They certainly have provided useful ammo for taking pot shots at you in return, which are equally in jest. I have lots of harebrained theories too. Maybe we can meet and compare notes sometime. Glades can arbitrate.

Glades has this theory about 2 star recruits.

Yeah...it’s overkill now. We get it...you don’t like Coach Cushing. Plenty of posters are dissatisfied with our OL play. No need to be a dick about it every chance you get. You’re dangerously close to xyzbob level of poster.

Willy is in a league of his own - but thanks for the appreciation. You still I had a hand in CT's injury? Creepy....

No, I think you're in a tie for first. Congratulations.

Depends who gets a vote. Among the Purple Koolaid Klan, maybe. But I think he has competition. Amond the more rational Board members, he is not even in the top 10.

And dragging Ayeni's wife into this? You may be experienced, but you are not wise.Find a way to rewire that mind of yours. The short circuits are dragging you into Trump territory. If you have not noticed, Trump is an asswipe of a human being.

Hypocrisy defined - dragging the President of the USA into a post attacking another poster for dragging the spouse of a coach into the thread. Sure, I can see why Willy, or anyone for that matter, should listen to you. Do as you say, not as you do.... Leading by example.... If you don't have anything nice to say... Go back to the rant Board. Maybe you can work your anger issues out over there.

Reactions: NJCat
I do not see any post that got deleted.

FL - Do you ever go outside? My God man, take up golf, or tennis, or both. Staying on top of this Board 24/7 will not make up for your sins and earn you a ticket to Heaven! Enjoy FL retired life!

FL - Do you ever go outside? My God man, take up golf, or tennis, or both. Staying on top of this Board 24/7 will not make up for your sins and earn you a ticket to Heaven! Enjoy FL retired life!

He is.

The Turk comic act is transparent and got old quickly.

The Flat Earth rant is obvious trolling, no one is that stupid to believe the earth is flat.

The Mistake by the Lake and the Phillips bashing, on the other hand, well that was a spectacular and now legendary Turk fail, similar to the failed Pied Piper attempt to move board members over to Scout.

And dragging Ayeni's wife into this? You may be experienced, but you are not wise.Find a way to rewire that mind of yours. The short circuits are dragging you into misanthrope terroir.
Hopefully your feeling better now. Yes, I still feel that Cushing is not a legitimate Power 5 assistant coach and yes I'm old, so sue me. The only reason I put Ayeni's wife name into post was because it was reported that she has held a position in the Iowa St. Athletic Dept. and might want to consider continuing her profession while in Evanston/Chicago. So just maybe if NU didn't have an opening the U of C might. I added in jest that maybe Cushing could go back to the Maroons as well. It was meant as harmless message board chatter and sorry you took it the wrong way. Bye.

Reactions: IGNORE2

Glades doesn’t strike me as a Parliamentarian.

Hopefully your feeling better now. Yes, I still feel that Cushing is not a legitimate Power 5 assistant coach and yes I'm old, so sue me. The only reason I put Ayeni's wife name into post was because it was reported that she has held a position in the Iowa St. Athletic Dept. and might want to consider continuing her profession while in Evanston/Chicago. So just maybe if NU didn't have an opening the U of C might. I added in jest that maybe Cushing could go back to the Maroons as well. It was meant as harmless message board chatter and sorry you took it the wrong way. Bye.
I'm 50. How old are you?

It said that with age comes increased wisdom and self awareness. Hmmmm.

The Turk comic act is transparent and got old quickly.

The Flat Earth rant is obvious trolling, no one is that stupid to believe the earth is flat.

The Mistake by the Lake and the Phillips bashing, on the other hand, well that was a spectacular and now legendary Turk fail, similar to the failed Pied Piper attempt to move board members over to Scout.

Damn British Kitchen spam!

"Glades can arbitrate." That's funny. Did you mean Glades can meditate? More than likely he'd need to.

If you can produce the receipt for your laser beam projector, that would be comic relief.

I really hope that FLoridAlum can regain his energy and plan a massive party at Purdue. A lot of us should meet up. It is in August, thus it ought to be warm enough for FloridAlum.
As far as Glades arbitrating, he has always been fair, but his nocturnal hours would make the thought inconceivable.

At any rate, the conspiracies surrounding the L Ayeni hire are mounting. Never mind willycat's post of ill repute.

I really hope that FLoridAlum can regain his energy and plan a massive party at Purdue. A lot of us should meet up. It is in August, thus it ought to be warm enough for FloridAlum.
As far as Glades arbitrating, he has always been fair, but his nocturnal hours would make the thought inconceivable.

At any rate, the conspiracies surrounding the L Ayeni hire are mounting. Never mind willycat's post of ill repute.

Conspiracies? What the hell are you talking about?

Conspiracies? What the hell are you talking about?
The conspiracy theories surrounding this development are intriguing. Admittedly, they still need fastened and the dots aren't connected. WillyCat's allegation was a swing in a miss. Work in progress. But this board has "Top" People working on it. "Top" people.

The conspiracy theories surrounding this development are intriguing. Admittedly, they still need fastened and the dots aren't connected. WillyCat's allegation was a swing in a miss. Work in progress. But this board has "Top" People working on it. "Top" people.

When it’s finished it’s going to be big. Big. Huge.

I would love to meet all the posters here, even Willy. I think Willy and I just need to bond over some old Van Halen music and Zimas. We are both old guys who would appreciate this stuff.

Florida always seems stuck with organizing the parties, and by all reports he does an outstanding job of it. I have yet to benefit from his efforts through no fault of him. Now that I am getting old, I realize that these moments should be seized, and not let to pass.

I did meet Glades that day outside Wrigley when we played the Illni.. He was wandering somewhat aimlessly on Waveland when I approached him after recognizing him from pictures. Little Hungry was 2 months old and strapped to my chest like a babushka. I must have scared Glades because he looked at my newborn and said "He must be yours because he looks like you, only smarter."

Nothing can happen around here without some sort of counter-theory. It is the consequences of Northwestern minds to question all appearances and propose alternative theories. Proving them is of tertiary importance. There are no consequences on the Internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT