ADVERTISEMENT

Brooklyn, we did it! ROLL CALL: who else is going?

Bro you have a crystal ball somewhere don’t you?
Of course. How else do I know the Truth?

Does anyone know what time the game is?

I don’t have to pay for airfare or hotel, just my Uber and the ticket.

I think I’ll go for the best seat I can get!

Reactions: drewjin
Woof. That’s a TOUGH draw.
Isn't that what the French Revolution was about, "Let them eat cake?" You're wanting to have your cake and eat it too? Two NCAA bids in two years....like that has never happened in the history of NU, ever.. And you're complaining about Brooklyn? Can't we just root for this team to get a far as they can? It has been a remarkable season.

Anybody have any insight on if there will be more tickets released? All tickets available rn are secondary resale only..
I’d jump on those tickets. I’ve attended every NU NCAA game in history (not hard to do) and it’s always like this. Brooklyn game are pretty hot because UConn is in NU’s session. Saving grace it is the day game.

Evening session is Wisconsin and Duke. Lots of fans traveling for both. Many Duke fans live in NY already and they have $.

I got mine in the 203 row 2. Paid $125 including fees. When the Cats win on Saturday I expect Round 2 to be $275 per if UConn, Wisconsin and Duke to win. You can always gamble and hope favorites (say Duke and UConn) lose and the market gets flooded.

Last edited:
Anyone here getting their tickets through NU? What section did you get?
I bought in Section 8. I looked across the sites and went with SeatGeek as it had the best deal for what I wanted (as close to the team benches as possible).

I went to the extreme on mine because I don’t have to pay heavy for travel costs. I might even drive to the game.

Go Cats! Beat FAU! This is a dream come true.

I'll be there, just need to figure out how many tickets I need. Guessing they aren't gonna get any cheaper in the next few days though.
I really couldn’t tell if they’re going to trend upwards or downwards. But I was going big anyways so I figured it’s best to lock it in now as well as that sweet 2% cash back credit card bonus.

Here we go! I’m stoked. This location and time couldn’t have worked better for me

OK so I lied after looking at ticket prices somehow was looking at a bundle where was like 300+ I could actually make this game, but I have to try to find a good lie to get out of work I’m coming from Philly.
I booked both days off work over a month ago based off of the sage advice of this board. I’n glad I did.

I’ll spend all day Thursday watching other games to prepare.

Then I’ll trek to the game, watch NU play FAU, and get back home well before rush hour. I’m a happy Cat.

Reactions: drewjin
Have 8 tickets in section 206 row 7. Other groups of friends will be scattered around. Seems like we should have pretty good turnout. Go Cats!
I think this game will be predominantly NU and neutral fans. And it will be lit!

How many FAU fans could there be? I know they had a miracle run last year, but it’s a relatively small school in Florida. I can’t imagine they’ll fly up in droves to cold NYC for this game.

EDIT: I stand corrected! I looked it up and FAU has 30K undergrads (and presumably a large alumni base). Wow. Maybe they’ll have a strong turnout in NYC after all…

Reactions: Gladeskat
UConn fans are buying up a ton of tickets and driving up the price for our game.

I can't believe NU is coming out East and are in the same section as one of the other teams I root for (UConn) and instead of being able to go to NYC, I will be on a damn plane to Texas for work! I won't even get to watch the damn game unless they have live tv on the flight.

I can't believe NU is coming out East and are in the same section as one of the other teams I root for (UConn) and instead of being able to go to NYC, I will be on a damn plane to Texas for work! I won't even get to watch the damn game unless they have live tv on the flight.
Feels like a good time to quit your job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT