ADVERTISEMENT

Bug-Eaters, Drunkards & Rodents GO DOWN - NU in Driver's Seat

The_Waterboy

May 29, 2001
The 'Cats having their way with a pedestrian Minnie Golden Rodents was surprising; I truly thought that the score would be more on the order of a 13-10 or 19-17 affair with NU coming on top of a hard-fought, nail-biter.

The HogEyes beating Wisky in Mad-Town was a definite shock' - with the Hogs owning the best passing game in the B1G, to only score 10 points was nutso - who woulda thought it? Then to hold Wisky to just 6 at home... Absolutely Twilight Zone stuff.

And the Biggest Shocker of ALL... The Fighting Beckmans, you know, Rantoul's B1G Ten Team beats the Bug-Eaters in Shampoo-Banana!!! The Fighting Beckman Faithful will erect a bronze statue of HC Cubit outside Zuppke Stadium. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus...

So what does this all mean?

The Northwestern Wildcats, Chicago's B1G Ten Team, owns the direct route to the B1G Western Division Championship. Yes, you heard it... Right now, the 'Cats are alone in 1st place in the West and hold their fate for a Divisional Championship in their hands. I'm numb at the prospect.

The Mich game is important next weekend. However, THE 'CATS' MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE 2015 SEASON comes the following week - against the HogEyes in the Friendly Confines of Dyche's Ditch!!!

Go Cats Go-oo-ooooo
Go Cats Go-oo-oo-ooooo
Hey Chicago, Waddya Say...
The 'Cats ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!!!

Last edited:
Umm...aren't they tied with Iowa at 5-0/1-0...nevermind, the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...you're on a roll..

Seriously, the Iowa game could be huge, but only if our O is better than Michigan's next week. And this being the B1G, they'll probably need a little extra to combat time-space anomalies.

Umm...aren't they tied with Iowa at 5-0/1-0...nevermind, the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...you're on a roll..

Seriously, the Iowa game could be huge, but only if our O is better than Michigan's next week. And this being the B1G, they'll probably need a little extra to combat time-space anomalies.
Time-space anomalies = B1G referees? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I forgot that the HogEyes were undefeated in the B1G West as well. I was so enamored with the fact that all the pundit-declared B1G West front-runners were now 0-1 that I forgot all about the Hogs. Silly me...

I forgot that the HogEyes were undefeated in the B1G West as well. I was so enamored with the fact that all the pundit-declared B1G West front-runners were now 0-1 that I forgot all about the Hogs. Silly me...
So are the fighting Beckmans. While we hold the tie breaker, still tied in conference.

Oh you mildcats will be brought back to reality next Sat, and following Sat, ...

^ Lucky for you guys, the Badgers self-imploded.
The win for Iowa was a good one; but, its not like they really thrashed Wisky.
Hard for anyone to win with 4 turnovers and 90 yards in penalties. Can't predict the outcomes, but still feel we have a better shot at Iowa at home than with the Badgers away,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT