ADVERTISEMENT

Changes to Wildcat Fund?

Sheffielder

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2004
I received an email yesterday announcing changes to the Wildcat Fund and "new benefits, levels, and more!"

I have no qualms or shame admitting that I'm "Varsity" Level ($100). I park in the South Golf Lot, which I prefer to the other lots so this aligns just fine with my needs and demand. I noticed in this new marketing, Varisty level does not include "access to football parking based on availability" - I *think* this has always been the case - that you're basically guaranteed at the next/$500 level but at Varsity I am just at the mercy of the trickle-down (and I'll take those odds/I'm fine with that).

Can someone confirm that this is not a change from the status quo? I'm not suddenly/actually INeligible for parking, am I?

I believe there is also a way to qualify for football parking based on "Purple Points."

It's basically the same, the main difference is you need to donate $3K instead of 2.5K to get east/west lots.

I received an email yesterday announcing changes to the Wildcat Fund and "new benefits, levels, and more!"

I have no qualms or shame admitting that I'm "Varsity" Level ($100). I park in the South Golf Lot, which I prefer to the other lots so this aligns just fine with my needs and demand. I noticed in this new marketing, Varisty level does not include "access to football parking based on availability" - I *think* this has always been the case - that you're basically guaranteed at the next/$500 level but at Varsity I am just at the mercy of the trickle-down (and I'll take those odds/I'm fine with that).

Can someone confirm that this is not a change from the status quo? I'm not suddenly/actually INeligible for parking, am I?
I was in South Golf for the last 8 years. Don’t think you have anything to worry about since they started selling those South Golf spaces online last year (at least) so anyone can just go on the NU site and buy them anytime.
I thought this was not such a great thing for us season ticketholders and season parking holders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT