ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Cats,

LeftyLarry

Nov 11, 2003
Great win!
Frankly, I thought we were out- coached in every aspect of the game, from specials on down.
Your guys played hard and played smart , played with a lot of moxie and heart.
Yes, we are down a lot of players, especially at WR and yes there was some head scratching officiating in the first half especially ( have a hunch that crew got a phone call at half time) but that wasn’t the difference.
Cats were better, deserved the win.
See you next year and I will work on my Haiku’s.

Great win!
Frankly, I thought we were out- coached in every aspect of the game, from specials on down.
Yes, we are down a lot of players, especially at WR and yes there was some head scratching officiating in the first half especially ( have a hunch that crew got a phone call at half time) but that wasn’t the difference.
Thanks LL. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Yes we definitely benefited from a few calls. I was pretty surprised they were giving us the benefit of the doubt. But as you said it didn’t decide the game, as those were all early first quarter and it wasn’t the margin of victory. Unlike the Purdue call last night.

Great win!
My invitation to you has a lifetime warranty.

Great win!
Another NU - UW grindfest. Not always pretty but these games always seem to give us fans lots to discuss.

Take care. Remember: 5-7-5.

The _isconsin D is probably the best we'll face this year, even Alabama in the finals. 🙂

Reactions: rmndcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT