ADVERTISEMENT

Credit to Collins

This team plays hard.

he might be coaching his best right now as he’s kept this team from collapsing
This season has been a great learning experience for him. He's become much calmer on the sidelines during the games and I think this helps the team. More like Tony Bennett, less like Fran McCaffrey.

This season has been a great learning experience for him. He's become much calmer on the sidelines during the games and I think this helps the team. More like Tony Bennett, less like Fran McCaffrey.
Watching this game I thought the exact same thing. He’s looked like a competent coach (and then some) this season. Nothing like the guy who squandered that squad two years ago. He’s still got some big holes on the roster that he needs to fill in the offseason but he’s got his team playing hard and building towards the future.

Fitzphile said:

Watching this game I thought the exact same thing. He’s looked like a competent coach (and then some) this season. Nothing like the guy who squandered that squad two years ago. He’s still got some big holes on the roster that he needs to fill in the offseason but he’s got his team playing hard and building towards the future.
[/quote]
Agreed. It’s been a minute since I did not cringe at the way he conducted some aspect of a game.

...he might be coaching his best right now as he’s kept this team from collapsing

I'm in the same direction with you, Max. But I'm not there only seven games into the conference.

But so far, Collins is keeping this on the tracks. And that was half the battle this year - even before the injuries.

I hope the train keeps rumbling along.

Reactions: GatoLouco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT