ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd Left at Half

catfans5

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2011
About 25 percent of the west stands left at half. No rain yet. Tons of Purple seat backs are empty. No reason to stay with a terrible product.

Reactions: eddie_gocats
At the end of 3rd quarter, 50 percent of the NU fans in the west stands have left.

About 25 percent of the west stands left at half. No rain yet. Tons of Purple seat backs are empty. No reason to stay with a terrible product.
Iowa fans were leaving around me too. They flat out said there is not a chance you’re scoring with the play calling we have. I couldn’t disagree.

Reactions: IGNORE and drewjin
I waited to see who started the 2nd half at qb. When I saw #11 trot out on the field, I made my way to the Metra platform to catch the early train home.

He is not good but don’t you think we are piling it on a bit? The receivers are bad and the line doesn’t belong in the Big Ten either.

Iowa fans were leaving around me too. They flat out said there is not a chance you’re scoring with the play calling we have. I couldn’t disagree.
The Iowa team knew they were going to win in the first half. If there was any doubt they would have gone for it on 4th and 1 when they had it on our side, as opposed to taking the delay and punting.

If this continues, the monetary cost to NU will force Phillips to do something. He would never fire Fitz, but you can bet he sees what is going on...

Reactions: IGNORE
I left at halftime. My son will be flying in to go to the UMASS game. I have no interest in going to the other two games.

Hey, I stuck it out. Guessing the last play went down for our only sack of the day!

I stuck it out till the final snap, but I was fortunate to have bought seats under the upper deck overhang. And I had picked up the free ponchos from Wildcat Alley for the walk back

I left right after singing the alma mater. It was a sad game to watch.
My wife and I left soon after as well.
We came in from LA for this game. Came in late Friday afternoon then headed back to the airport Sunday early morning.
It was my first time ever to leave the game early. I’ve witnessed cats play some real pathetic games in my life but this topped it all.
I still bleed purple and love Fitz but I bleed a little less every time Fitz says some stupid craps about the fans. #FireMcCall

There will be almost nobody in stands vs Purdue, Minnesota or UMass

The UMASS game will be empty since I can't imagine UMASS will have many fans in attendance. Unless NU fans decide that is the one game we might get to see a win and everybody shows up

If it wasn’t for the players I say let’s make a statement for UMass. Everybody just stay home let the stadium be empty.

I've left early the past 3 home games when it's become apparent that there was no chance the team was coming back. I'm not attending the UMass game because there's no point, but it would sure be nice to be able to stay the whole time against Purdue and Minny.

I've left early the past 3 home games when it's become apparent that there was no chance the team was coming back. I'm not attending the UMass game because there's no point, but it would sure be nice to be able to stay the whole time against Purdue and Minny.
And after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT