ADVERTISEMENT

do we....

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
have the longest running winning streak of any top 25 team after UCF? there were no other undefeated teams. took a brief glance through the top 25 and only Wisconsin and Bama are 1-loss teams, the 2-loss teams have also lost more recently. if i expand my search to the bowl teams, then it looks like FAU has won 9 straight.

but i think at 8 straight we have the longest W streak of any top 25 team after UCF, or of any P5 conference team period.

That is pretty impressive and accentuates just how difficult it is to win 8 games in a row.

Our homecoming loss to Penn State was the last time the Northwestern Wildcats didn't have a win to celebrate on the football field.

Reactions: rmndcat
have the longest running winning streak of any top 25 team after UCF? there were no other undefeated teams. took a brief glance through the top 25 and only Wisconsin and Bama are 1-loss teams, the 2-loss teams have also lost more recently. if i expand my search to the bowl teams, then it looks like FAU has won 9 straight.

but i think at 8 straight we have the longest W streak of any top 25 team after UCF, or of any P5 conference team period.

FAU opens with oklahoma next year. UCF's 2018 schedule is either hard to find or hasn't been fully finalized yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT