ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Scenario Come True: B1G Championship Game against dOSU

EvanstonCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Prayers have been answered. And our destiny calls.

We wanted the Bucks, and now we have them.

Everything is on the line here. Not just redemption against those who have tormented us for so long.
But, let's be honest . There is something greater at stake here. This is is a battle between good against evil. The program that does everything they can do to win, including selling their soul and exploiting student athletes helping them commit academic fraud and looking other way with felons, versus the beacon of shining light in college athletics with perennial #1 APRs, building kids lives for 40 years, not 4, and the symbol of all that is right and what should be in collegiate athletics. Make no mistake - this is no mere football game. This is for all the marbles. A classic showdown of good versus evil. This is the Resistance vs. the Nazis. The Rebellion vs. the Empire. The Israelites vs. the Philistines. Gondor vs. Sauron.

Win, and all is forgiven and forgotten. The Akron loss will have been worth it. The Rutgers debacle would be forgotten. Fitz gets his first B1G title as a coach. Thorson seals his legacy. Ohio State gets knocked out of the CFP for good. Three decades of rape, murder, and torture are accounted for.
I'll even lay off Cushing.

And Fitz will be taking the Purple to Pasadena again.

Lose, well. I don't even want to think about it.

All that we could have asked for has come down to this moment. A chance to succeed in all the goals that were laid out at the beginning of the season. A moment to punch the Bucks in the face and take what is rightfully ours and tell the entire nation that the future is bright and is contoured in shades of Purple.

It will not be easy. We will be double digit dogs, especially after what the Bucks did to Michigan. But, that means we have them just where we want them.

Everything has been building up to this moment. It is time to settle our account with the Buckeyes.

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

#Redemption #B1GChamps #JusticeServed

Everything is on the line here. Not just redemption against those who have tormented us for so long.
But, let's be honest . There is something greater at stake here. This is is a battle between good against evil. The program that does everything they can do to win, including selling their soul and exploiting student athletes helping them commit academic fraud and looking other way with felons, versus the beacon of shining light in college athletics with perennial #1 APRs, building kids lives for 40 years, not 4, and the symbol of all that is right and what should be in collegiate athletics. Make no mistake - this is no mere football game. This is for all the marbles. A classic showdown of good versus evil. This is the Resistance vs. the Nazis. The Rebellion vs. the Empire. The Israelites vs. the Philistines. Gondor vs. Sauron.

Win, and all is forgiven and forgotten. The Akron loss will have been worth it. The Rutgers debacle would be forgotten. Fitz gets his first B1G title as a coach. Thorson seals his legacy. Ohio State gets knocked out of the CFP for good. Three decades of rape, murder, and torture are accounted for.

All that we could have asked for has come down to this moment. A chance to succeed in all the goals that were laid out at the beginning of the season. A moment to punch the Bucks in the face and take what is rightfully ours and tell the entire nation that the future is bright and is contoured in shades of Purple.

It will not be easy. We will be double digit dogs, especially after what the Bucks did to Michigan. But, that means we have them just where we want them.

Everything has been building up to this moment. It is time to settle our account with the Buckeyes.

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

YOU wanted the Buckeyes. The less I see of them the happier they are. I'd have preferred Ohio State losing to Maryland and then us beating a Michigan team that never seems to rise to the occasion.

YOU wanted the Buckeyes. The less I see of them the happier they are. I'd have preferred Ohio State losing to Maryland and then us beating a Michigan team that never seems to rise to the occasion.

You clearly did not live through the Troubles. Must be under 25 years old or something.

Otherwise you would understand what Buckeye Hate is, and why everyone who bleeds purple would have it running through their veins.

You would understand why this match up is the one we want as much as Inigo Montoya wanted the 6 fingered man. Why it is the one that we want as much as Khan wanted Kirk. Why Dantes wanted Fernand. Why Ahab wanted Moby Dick. Why Maximus wanted the Emperor. Why Uma Thurman wanted David Carradine in Kill Bill.

Last edited:
You clearly did not live through the Troubles. Must be under 25 years old or something.

Otherwise you would understand what Buckeye Hate is, and why everyone who bleeds purple would have it running through their veins.

You would understand why this match up is the one we want as much as Inigo Montoya wanted the 6 fingered man. Why it is the one that we want as much as Khan wanted Kirk. Why Dantes wanted Fernand. Why Ahab wanted Moby Dick. Why Maximus wanted the Emperor. Why Uma Thurman wanted David Carradine in Kill Bill.

I love your anti-OSU posts. That has to count, right?

I wish I was under 25. I became a man (Mike Gundy's definition) a few years ago. Went to school around the time where our hate was focused on Io_a.

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

The EvanstonCat Manifesto.

Reactions: phatcat
Was looking for evidence to back up my belief that OSU is everything wrong and evil in college athletics. To my surprise, in 2018 they are actually tied for 21st in APR. They certainly have their scandals, and when players brag about not going to class, I can't help but question the level of true academic integrity that exists there.

Anyway, let's just beat this team this Saturday. Find a way! The opportunity has been earned. It is right there for the taking! Play the game of your lives, Cats.

Reactions: Inovacat
E-Cat... do you still have your game by game prediction of the 2005 season handy? I remember that you predicted Sutton debuting as well as an undefeated season for the Wildcats. Some of your best work.

Was looking for evidence to back up my belief that OSU is everything wrong and evil in college athletics. To my surprise, in 2018 they are actually tied for 21st in APR. They certainly have their scandals, and when players brag about not going to class, I can't help but question the level of true academic integrity that exists there.

Anyway, let's just beat this team this Saturday. Find a way! The opportunity has been earned. It is right there for the taking! Play the game of your lives, Cats.

It's not hard to graduate kids when the tutors do the work and write the essays for you, and you are allowed to flee mid-terms and do make-up oral exams not available to non-football players. Not to mention, you take AIDS Awareness and Golf classes, and if you try to transfer to other schools, your credits earned at dOSU don't transfer because they aren't recognized by other universities. And as you have pointed out, they aren't in Columbus to play school.

I love your anti-OSU posts. That has to count, right?

I wish I was under 25. I became a man (Mike Gundy's definition) a few years ago. Went to school around the time where our hate was focused on Io_a.

If you love anti-OSU posts, then you are on the right track.

E-Cat... do you still have your game by game prediction of the 2005 season handy? I remember that you predicted Sutton debuting as well as an undefeated season for the Wildcats. Some of your best work.

Well, back then, I predicted an undefeated season for the Wildcats every year. One of these days I'm going to be like the Wrassler and find my nut.

Great post. E Cat sets the stage with his words. Football Phil now needs to close with his physical presence.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'm not sure I WANT to know.

On second thought, keep me on a "need to know basis"

Dude, get your head out of the gutter.

I was referring to an innocuous expression. Involving blind squirrels. And a Bucknut. Not what your sick mind is imagining. Ewww....

Great post. E Cat sets the stage with his words. Football Phil now needs to close with his physical presence.

Thank you for the kind words.

I only hope to spread the word and remind the Wildcat faithful what we are all about. Hating Bucks with all of our heart and undestanding that they are the antithesis of everything that we stand for is a part of that message.

I think this is a win-win weekend for ECat. Beat OSU and he'll be in such a rapturous state of ecstasy, he may have a Grinch like response and his heart will grow three sizes in his affection for the Buckeyes (lol). If OSU wins, it'll be like a shot of adrenaline for his hatred of the Buckeyes- which he would rather feel towards OSU, and he may pick up a few minions along the way.

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

Except you will not lay off Cushing

GO CATS
BEAT dOSU

The B1G championship game is incidental to ECat vs. tOSU.

Except you will not lay off Cushing

It will be hard but if we beat dOSU and win a B1G and the OL did it's part, I will have no choice. No one is beyond redemption.

Except perhaps Ohio State.

I think this is a win-win weekend for ECat. Beat OSU and he'll be in such a rapturous state of ecstasy, he may have a Grinch like response and his heart will grow three sizes in his affection for the Buckeyes (lol). If OSU wins, it'll be like a shot of adrenaline for his hatred of the Buckeyes- which he would rather feel towards OSU, and he may pick up a few minions along the way.

You are mistaken. If dOSU wins, it will be devastation. Heart shattering. Yes, the hate will burn all the more intensely, but that is no win. There is only one happy ending to be had here, and Saturday I hope to see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT