ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Iowa

Johnson and Hilinski make that 3rd down throw. Let’s see what Marty’s got on 4th.

What else can the coaches do, really? No one on this team can make a play.

I guess we stick with Marty for Senior Day. Or maybe throw Hunter in, he’s a senior too. Then start Richardson for the rest of the games.

NU tackling leaves a lot to be desired , although Priebe's shot on Hull was delivered well

How is it not obvious that Hilinski is our best QB? He won us our only 2 FBS wins.

Just because Marty moved the ball on Duke and beat Illinois 2 years ago, Fitz and most posters here think Marty is the answer. I don't get it.

How is it not obvious that Hilinski is our best QB? He won us our only 2 FBS wins.

Just because Marty moved the ball on Duke and beat Illinois 2 years ago, Fitz and most posters here think Marty is the answer. I don't get it.
Did you watch last week’s game?

Marty was undeniably better than Hilinski against Duke and Minnesota this year. Terrible tonight, unfortunately.

Reactions: NREPP Fraud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT