ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Rutgers

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Here we go. This is a worrisome game. Rutgers gave NU hell last time and can rebound like crazy. Thankfully, they usually can't throw the ball in the ocean.

Here we go. This is a worrisome game. Rutgers gave NU hell last time and can rebound like crazy. Thankfully, they usually can't throw the ball in the ocean.

Doh! I put this on The Rock on accident.

Vic Law is ON tonight. Great to see. 13-0 run for NU.

Nice run with most of the starters on the bench. Need to win, of course, but good to keep guys rested also.

Didn't remember Pardon had that little jumper in his game.

DID remember he had that monster block in his game. Yum.

31-0 run. That was fun, huh?

Rutgers then scores 7 straight and I love that Collins called a timeout. Keep the pedal down.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
Wrestler and I were having our own party on the other thread now we are all together .

Gotta come out strong in the second half and force Rutgers to lose heart.

Pardon is huge on the boards so far. Against a pretty good team on the board. Gotta love the D and rebounding.

That was awesome! Great D. Great O. Just solid.

We got enamored with the alley-oop there for a bit after the best damn alley-oop since the last BMAc to Law alley-oop, and of course we butchered the last possession at the end and started the play at the whistle, but otherwise... awesome!!

B-Mac: two points, one assist, two turnovers. NU is up 18. Basketball is funny sometimes.

I think (but do not know) Brown isn't playing because our offense usually stalls when he's in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT