ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Rutgers

What the hell is Martinelli doing? That's the only kid making shots for them!

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Boo with the final 2 points. Regroup and get ready to play your asses off in the second half!

Take a breath and move away from what we failed on, covering 3 points, a wide open layup… we are up 7 on the road with 35 minutes ejected.

Go cats

• Angry
The Rutgers board moderator (a really pathetic loser named @DJ Spanky) is claiming we won’t make the tournament and referring to us as the “WildKitties.”

Who had Mullins as our #2 scorer tonight?
I predicted Clayton and Mullins would combine for at least two field goals tonight. Already hit that, with 20 minutes to go!

I really really want Clayton to make a basket. I bet he can shoot. He just hasn't yet.

Wish some NU student w too much time would compile a trove of video clips of missed calls and bad calls (inserting ref names onto the screen) and send to one of the few NU alum social media accounts to start a video of the day.

The B1G clearly doesn’t care about ref quality. Refs are already petty. I would love some outside the school full frontal attack on them. Embarrass, embarrass, then embarrass some more.

Watching Scottie Lindsey right now starting for the G League Bulls tonight

Um.... actually last night. I guess this is a replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungry Jack
Watching Scottie Lindsey right now starting for the G League Bulls tonight
Get back on topic! FOCUS!

Logging in to share that I’m pleased Buie has activated Superman mode, and that Mullins has scored off the bench.

I’m also pleased that Clayton has both an assist and a steal.

Go Cats!

The B1G clearly doesn’t care about ref quality. Refs are already petty. I would love some outside the school full frontal attack on them. Embarrass, embarrass, then embarrass some more.
Petty. That's a good word for what it is. It's not just that it's bad. It's petty.

Boo’s getting angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry!
Great to hear. Now we need Nicholson to treat Omoruyi like last year and

The Hulk GIF

Buie needs some more help on offense. Barney needs to step up. Mullins getting a lot of minutes.

With Barnhizer off on the offensive end, it’s pretty much Boo vs. the world out there. Someone else has to get involved and make something happen.

Martinelli has really been careless tonight. I know NU is not getting a lot of offense tonight from anyone other than Boo, but Martinelli doesn't have to dribble into traffic every time he gets the ball.

Mullins is who we thought he was!! A monster block on Williams.

Mullins is who we thought he was!! A monster block on Williams.
They were right to highlight Boo for putting Mullins in a position to succeed, but also: Mullins made a great play. He deserves credit too!

So now we have an intentional kick on our player. Flagrant 2?

How do they not be consistent and call that the same both ways?

Reactions: ballerog711
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT