ADVERTISEMENT

Flush It

Hope our players can do this. I'll be snarky for at least few days but no one really needs to concern themselves with that.

Our guys should be downright pissed.

Reactions: rmndcat
I don't think flushing it is the right thing to do. Our line coaches need to stick their faces in it for a while to figure out how things could have possibly gone this badly. We have good players - good enough to not get destroyed by Duke. Do we have good coaches?

Reactions: rmndcat
You know what's even better? Not crapping your pants. I thought we might final be potty trained, sadly not.

Uh, even OSU played one terrible game last year, If you are expecting teams to not play poorly on occasion, perhaps college football is not the sport for you (although you can be a 'Bama fan I guess....)

It's only one game. Shart happens. Tomorrow is a new day. Thomas Edison failed hundreds of times. Abe Lincoln too. We didn't give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Wrong pronoun. I think you meant "Flush him"

Uh, even OSU played one terrible game last year, If you are expecting teams to not play poorly on occasion, perhaps college football is not the sport for you (although you can be a 'Bama fan I guess....)
Getting blown out by Duke and losing to ISU are not "playing poorly on occasion". I have no issue at all with a team not being perfect, in fact I'd be thrilled with 9 win seasons with no blowouts and no chump losses. In fact I'd have no problem losing to Duke, but getting blown out, I guess I have unrealistically high expectations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT