ADVERTISEMENT

Football Parking

njlion73

Feb 3, 2008
Can anyone help with suggestions for RV parking this fall. The NU Football site says there is no RV parking this year, due to construction. I have never been to a game at Northwestern and am not familiar with parking in the area. Is there anywhere to park an RV and tailgate prior to the game?

Thanks for your help.

Can anyone help with suggestions for RV parking this fall. The NU Football site says there is no RV parking this year, due to construction. I have never been to a game at Northwestern and am not familiar with parking in the area. Is there anywhere to park an RV and tailgate prior to the game?

Thanks for your help.

Which state are you coming from. NU has different lots depending on state. If you're from Iowa, the lot is about 4 blocks east of the construction site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pasadena Bound

Thanks for your help.

If it's just day of game you should be fine parking in the lots behind the Evanston Civic Center, there's plenty of room to park across multiple spaces (though a pre-emptive call to the city probably not a bad idea) Assuming good weather a very pleasant walk to stadium. OK to drink so long as you're not being stupid.

If it's just day of game you should be fine parking in the lots behind the Evanston Civic Center, there's plenty of room to park across multiple spaces (though a pre-emptive call to the city probably not a bad idea) Assuming good weather a very pleasant walk to stadium. OK to drink so long as you're not being stupid.

Thank you very much for your help and good luck this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT