ADVERTISEMENT

Free parking for nonconference home games

FloridAlum

May 29, 2001
in order to increase attendance for nonconference home games, the athletic department has just announced that all season ticket holders will be able to park free in stadium lots. In addition, the first 500 cars to arrive will receive a voucher entitling the holder to a free hotdog and beverage which must be claimed prior to the start of the second half.

in order to increase attendance for nonconference home games, the athletic department has just announced that all season ticket holders will be able to park free in stadium lots. In addition, the first 500 cars to arrive will receive a voucher entitling the holder to a free hotdog and beverage which must be claimed prior to the start of the second half.

Any lot? Does the parking fee we just paid get reduced?

Wow this ranks right up there with Fitz's interview bombshell at Spring practice, where he announced that all of his assistants will be fired since, and I quote, "continuity is overrated."

Smithee, go to your room. Stay there until I tell you that you can leave.

What is the date? Nice FL, got me

Reactions: Noah121
I've been waiting for that all day. The Question is, Did you sucker me on some other thread and I still haven't noticed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT