ADVERTISEMENT

Game Atmosphere and Impressions

catfans5

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2011
Just got home. Not bad in and out, but I live in Arlington Heights.

Pretty nice game atmosphere. It was pretty loud. Nice barbs back and forth with Illini fans.

My impression of the game is that we were a much better team with Brown, Mac, Scottie, Mr. Law and Derek. Brown has to play. He can score by slashing and shooting.

I call him Mr. Law because he rebounds like a man and is tough as nails.

I thought the officiating was equally bad for both teams.

I am tired of no instant replays on questionable calls. Eff them. They should show everything. I did not notice that reticence at the Nebraska game.

Our offense is basically one on one. We have to change where we stand. Illinois had McIntosh's dish options well scouted.

Good old B10 game. I hope this gets us going.

There is no excuse for anyone on this board who lives in Chicago not to go to a game. There are plenty of seats available. The Arena is more centrally located. NU needs fans there.

Reactions: StratCat84
There is no excuse for anyone on this board who lives in Chicago not to go to a game. There are plenty of seats available. The Arena is more centrally located. NU needs fans there.

There are plenty of excuses for people who live in Chicago -- "I don't want to drive out to ****ing Rosemont during evening rush" chief among them.

(I still went.)

Reactions: Sec.112
Metra is a nice little option...North Central Service to O'Hare Transfer. Walk/cab/Uber from there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT