ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Really looking forward to seeing NU come out blazing tonight. Four days of rest should make a world of difference. Cats then get three days off before playing Tech Tuesday. Great chance to get to 6-2 by next Saturday......

NU has the worst point differential in the entire Big Ten right now.

Would love nothing more than a convincing win tonight. Need to see something to get me excited about this team again.

NU has the worst point differential in the entire Big Ten right now.

Would love nothing more than a convincing win tonight. Need to see something to get me excited about this team again.
if they don't blow out these guys then NU program has gone a bit off the rails. Sure would like to see someone/anyone to step up off the bench in the backcourt. Hopefully Mac will play closer to 30 minutes rather then 40.

if they don't blow out these guys then NU program has gone a bit off the rails. Sure would like to see someone/anyone to step up off the bench in the backcourt. Hopefully Mac will play closer to 30 minutes rather then 40.
This. Yes. For multiple reasons.

Reactions: IGNORE2
McIntosh is something like a 23 year old guy. Why can't he play 35+ minutes every game at the rate of games played in college basketball? To me the tired thing is a joke.

McIntosh is something like a 23 year old guy. Why can't he play 35+ minutes every game at the rate of games played in college basketball? To me the tired thing is a joke.

Unlike the other four players on the floor, he directs the offense and so controls the ball the most....that's pretty intense duty on top of NU playing man D. Other guys can exert themselves at times and then find spaces in the game to rest. B Mac goes high intensity every second he's in there.

Unlike the other four players on the floor, he directs the offense and so controls the ball the most....that's pretty intense duty on top of NU playing man D. Other guys can exert themselves at times and then find spaces in the game to rest. B Mac goes high intensity every second he's in there.
30 minutes! He stunk up the joint last time! Just plain nasty! He is an All American potential this year!

I get your point Jules. However, I'd like the Cats to play well enough in these early season games that we have no problem giving others minutes they could use for their experience and development.

I just hope they can turn in the starting line-up on time!!

By rule (if it's as it was when I was officiating) there are two different deadlines: one for submitting the roster with all players & numbers, and a later one for designating starting lineups. As a practical matter they're usually given to the scorer at the same time.

It is almost always the responsibility of an assistant coach or even a trainer to submit that info, and to verify correctness of what is then entered in the official scorebook. I suspect that CCC hasn't personally submitted roster & lineups since coming to the Cats, nor looked once at an official book. We can be pretty sure that failure to submit required information in time will not occur again this season, as the responsible individual has doubtless had importance of that task heavily reinforced since the tournament snafu.

We can be pretty sure that failure to submit required information in time will not occur again this season, as the responsible individual has doubtless had importance of that task heavily reinforced since the tournament snafu.
He was probably Bielema-ed after the TTU game and had to walk home from CT......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT