ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Penn State vs. NU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not a good time to mention the greatest name for a character who is not even in the show and whose visual contribution is being in a body bag?

The Wire Detective GIF by HBO
This America.

PSU could not have played a worse half but might lead before it is over. Not good.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Is it my imagination or was Boo not on the floor for the last offensive possession?

I thought we were tired against Maryland. I could understand it. This game, we are defending reasonably well. We cannot score. Shots seem flat or off line. Tired legs?

• Sad
A little concerned that Audige continues to not play well on offense. Beran can only make 3 pointers, anything closer to the rim is a challenge.

At the half we are 4-18 for two point shots (22%), 6-13 for three point shots(46%). Gotta do better closer to the rim.

At the half we are 4-18 for two point shots (22%), 6-13 for three point shots(46%). Gotta do better closer to the rim.
I was about to check on those numbers. The 2-point shots have been pretty horrible. Some really ugly bricks. Audige's D continues to be great. Offense...not so much.

This is not the time of the year to go into a slump. The guys look really tight on offense. Let's go guys. I hate State Penn.

This is terrible. Going back to playing like the “old“ cats. Work the ball inside to big Matt or Verhoeven.

• Love
Yet another overall piss poor offensive performance. Audige continues to be extremely sloppy on offense.

Shame NU cannot execute a simple screen and role and hit the screener for a simple basket. Nu cannot finish around the hoop and that would open things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT