ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Las Vegas Bowl

Thank you Ben Bryant.

Somebody somewhere is going to talk about Bajakian and our offense being good enough for us to win. SMH

Amazing season. Congratulations to the players and the coaches. If you had told me we’d go 8-5 with a bowl win I’d just shake my head. Bryant really sacrificed himself for the win. I hope he is ok. We outplayed the Utes in all phases today. So happy for the team. Our hc demonstrates what real leadership looks like. Go Cats! A well-deserved win to cap off an amazing season.

Ben Bryant is a Cats hero.
Forever a legend here for what he (and this team) accomplished this season.

Massive turnaround and finishing 8-5 with a bowl win.

I couldn't have imagined a season like this in August. These Cats fought like hell all season and this game was no different.

I'm honestly shocked Bryant came back from what looked like a concussionary blow. And to put his body on the line for that final play to secure the win..., just a phenomenal effort from him all year to lead this team.

This season is arguably the most shocking season I've seen in my years supporting the program. Can't be happier for the players and Braun and the staff.

We will feel better when Baj is fired,

Forever a legend here for what he (and this team) accomplished this season.

Massive turnaround and finishing 8-5 with a bowl win.

I couldn't have imagined a season like this in August. These Cats fought like hell all season and this game was no different.

I'm honestly shocked Bryant came back from what looked like a concussionary blow.

This season is arguably the most shocking season I've seen in my years supporting the program.
Congrats to the players and coaching staff. What a great game and a great season.

CATS WIN! CATS WIN! CATS WIN!!!

In spite of a Pop Warner-level OC calling the wrong plays at the right downs... Now to celebrate... then to secure an OC candidate who wants to forge something lasting. Don't know who would buy-in to this situation, but David B. as HC is a definite draw to sign a quality OC to set the table for years of potential success. W-O-W!!!

MVP.

Ben Bryant is the best QB we have had in years. Better than Thorson. Maybe not as good as Persa Strong when he was healthy. But we will miss him.

Gotta get a QB in the portal. Just gotta.
The Ute is available

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT