ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue vs. Northwestern

Purdue is playing very aggressively. Boo should do some more stutters and get run over more.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin
If we can keep this close, Purdue's players are gonna start getting real pissy. Hope we can keep it together and get under their skin.

Reactions: SmellyCat
Have I declared my love for Boo lately? My wife should be jealous.

Edey reminds me of Drago from Rocky IV. I could totally hear him saying, "if he dies, he dies."

Seems to be a little more hustle in the second half so far from the Cats. Keep it up. 15 minutes to go.

I know I've mentioned it for years and that all coaches do it, but some day Collins is going to get a tech for how far onto the floor he comes during play. It's ridiculous sometimes.

Reactions: WildcatWillie
We need to take better shots. 3/4 last possessions have been dumb. Gotta take better shots for any chance.

We went up by one and the next possession we were spent. We waited 15 seconds to start the offense. Timeout could not come fast enough. Down by 3.

Reactions: drewjin
It's all the Purdue whining from last year. Purdue has two good players: Smith and Edey. The rest of their team is exceedingly mediocre

Believe it or not, but I almost said something about the 2008 film Hunger instead, but Hunger Game was right there.

Blake Preston, your table is ready. Who's the fourth-string center?

Omg we had that off of Edey me they give Purdue the timeout. My heart my heart..

How much does Preston have left? Can he stop Edey in the OT?

Had we not missed 3-4 free throws in the last few minutes…don’t like the chances in OT with foul trouble.

Reactions: SDakaGordie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT