ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue vs. Northwestern

death-stare-black-snake-moan.gif

So, as I mentioned I goofed and forgot to record the game for a rewatch. Any ideas where I can find it? Maybe BTN+? I’ve already looked at the BTN replay schedule, and didn’t see it.

So, as I mentioned I goofed and forgot to record the game for a rewatch. Any ideas where I can find it? Maybe BTN+? I’ve already looked at the BTN replay schedule, and didn’t see it.
Who is your provider? You can rewatch on most streaming services, like Hulu, youtube TV, etc.

Who is your provider? You can rewatch on most streaming services, like Hulu, youtube TV, etc.
We streaming services through Apple TV, but neither Hulu nor YouTube (unless it’s part of their free offering.

we have Dish. Been meaning to jettison them for some time, but haven’t gotten around to it.

I'm sure our game will be rerun more than once in the next few weeks. Ask @Styre to help, he's our TV guru.

https://www.foxsports.com/replays and scroll down, NU-Purdue is there. Need to log in with your TV provider. The FOX Sports app will have it as well. I'm sure BTN will do condensed-game replays on TV as well but I don't track their schedule closely enough to know exactly when.

Reactions: drewjin and Zootcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT